No Hassle Delivery & Installation
We know our appliances are necessary for everyday cleaning, cooking and food storage—especially during this health crisis. When you purchase directly from GE Appliances Puerto Rico online store, our authorized agents will deliver and install your appliances quickly and safely. Please see the following points about our delivery and installation process.
- Our delivery team will call ahead to confirm the shipping address as soon as they are on their way to your address, and to ensure your home is safe for installers to enter. If anyone is sick or at risk, you can reschedule delivery or accept curbside delivery to your garage, carport or porch.
- Until further notice, haul-away service is not available.
- If the equipment requires installation, it is very important that the area is ready for the installation.
- For safety, gas products will not be installed directly to the gas tank. Please ensure the gas line is not plastic as it will affect your warranty of the product.
- Large items will not be delivered to second levels, if there is no elevator available.
- The delivery and installation costs of each item or model is shown in the online store screen and those charges will be automatically added to your cart.
- Installation must be completed on the delivery date as each order covers only 1 single trip. If the customer is not at home at the time of the delivery, it will incur on another delivery charge as it will be considered as a second trip.
- We deliver to all the towns in Puerto Rico, except Vieques and Culebra. We can deliver the equipment/items at the port and the client must hire a company or person to transport them to the municipal islands.
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org